Loss of Words

How can I explain what I feel for you???!!
A feeling so strong, it has got to be true!
My life complete, my hear so full;
You are to me like a dream come true!
A dream that touched my deepest part;
Made me trust the love in your heart!
Your touch; your word; your every step;
Spoke of everything I till now only wrote:
Of broken dreams and shattered hopes;
Of pain numbed by malts and dope!!

It wasn’t pleasant to see you n’ me
So empty and inebriated, sick, one could easily be.
And now I know it isn’t The End
I would want of any - foe or friend.
So now your touch ; your word; your every step
Can speak of a part I’d buried and kept
- Dreams, love, hopes and undying trust.
This time ‘round, my valor won’t bite the dust -
‘Coz now my dream is of here and now,
That to you is my earnest vow.
Why do I wish to explain what I feel for you
When you already know my heart’s true?!

No comments: