F**k

March 15,2007.
Yday i met my nightmare. And i cldnt do anything about it.One wld think that things of the past shld b buried in da past and one shld move on. How do u move on when that nightmare keeps entering your life repeatedly.i survived his sickness for a major part of my preteen and teenage. and was seriously starting to think that he cant touch me now. He cant make me dirty now. He cant use me now.I was so mistaken! And after meeting him again after a long time yday, i feel equally dirty, equally used and shit scared!! Not that he could so anything in front of everyone, but everytime he touched me in that 1 hour, i felt i was back in the past....back to being his object of molestation.No, am not here to fish for sympathy or compliments about how strong i am. Trust me, i am not strong. I am here to finally make public a sick story only very few of my close frndz know. And why do i want to let ppl know of this? Simple, I am an example to a person who keeps all emotions inside me. I never spoke to anyone about what i felt.And see whr dat got me - screwed in da head!!hmmm...mum's callin...will continue in da next blog.

No comments: